Brian Minson is a published photographer whose work can be found in national and local publications. These include: 9 Magazine, Western Territory, Old West Traveler, Prestige Magazine, The Frosted Petticoat, Poptastic Bride,... and many more wedding blogs/publications.
He has been a professional photographer for over 16 years, specializing in weddings, professional sports and family portraiture. He uses Canon cameras both film and digital.
Here are 5 things Brian loves about film photography:
1. The look of film is something I can't do with digital
2. Film allows me to compose the shot in my head before I hit the shutter... not later in post.
3. More time to interact with my clients as I load a new roll or adjust my settings for the next shot.
4. Handing my client prints and watching them flip thru them is amazing as they smile.
5. Watching young people stare as I unload and load another roll of film.
Visit minsonweddings.com and Facebook to learn more about Brian and view his portfolio.