"We spend our free days traveling and trying to find obscurity and complex motions. Right now we are currently working on a project called "Working With Machines" where we are trying to capture ghostly motion through our Super Speed Graphic and 35mm cameras. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful person to love as well as share time with our passion in film."Below are 5 reasons why he still shoots film:
1. I love analyzing light and motion.
2. I feel that connection between photographer and their surroundings are so distant in digital since there are many ways to "correct" an image when one is using modern popular methods of photography.
3. In film, you either have the shot or you don't. This helps make for a more structured individual as well since patience is required from loading the film to processing the film to printing the image.
4. I'm not ruled by a bundling of electronics.
5. I am more machine than camera.