Do you love analog photography but miss some of the advantages of digital photography? We featured a tool called AnalogExif for your destop before to put an exif data into your scanned photos. And now, here is PhotoExif, an app for your iPhone was written by Oriol Garcia Gonzalez will help you record the parameters you used to take that beautiful picture (lens, shutter speed, aperture, geolocation and more) and save them as EXIF metadata when you develop your film as jpeg images!
"I wrote the app because I wanted to record the info of every analog photo I take (camera, lens, shutter speed, aperture, GPS coordinates). I know many people write those on a Moleskine but I do not usually carry one, so I decided to create an app for my iPhone to help me record that information."The information can be transferred as EXIF data to JPG photos on a mac computer (via a companion desktop app). That is useful for analog photos which have been digitalized.
- Record the lens, focal distance, aperture, shutter speed and geolocation of each photograph.
- Manage multiple cameras and films simultaneously.
- Keep a catalog of your cameras and lenses for easy access.
- Add some comments to your photos.
- Browse the recorded parameters for any of your films.
- Save the parameters as EXIF data when you develop your film as jpeg images, by using the free companion app PhotoExif Desktop.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.1 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Please visit Gonzalez's website for more information about PhotoExif, or you can download this app on the App Store.