What you need:
- A printer
- Some good printer paper
- One thin cereal box for the light-safe interior
- A razor blade for cutting
- Some double-sided tape or glue
- Thin needle for making a pinhole
- Small piece of aluminum foil or soda can to puncture with the needle
- One new roll of film, preferably ISO200
- One film canister from which the film has been removed. You can empty a new roll, or get an empty canister at any photo supply store.
Here they are! Just click on each image to go to the camera's download page that you want.