The winner will also be able to get their hands on 20 rolls of assorted colour and B&W, 35mm/120 Kodak film (160 Portra 35mm/120, T-MAX 100 35mm, Ektar 100 35mm). If this wasn’t enough, in your goodie bag you will also win a official Film’s not Dead T-shirt and stickers! The winner will also have the opportunity to be able to write/featured on the Kodak 1000 word blog!
Here are some of their rules:
- All photographs must be shot on Film.
- Your photograph must be a scan of either the negative/slide or a wet print.
- Digital manipulation will not be tolerated. If we suspect a photo may have been over manipulated or edited using digital means, we will be in contact via email. (Corrections on scans is acceptable such as taking out dust, brightness, contrast)
- You have to be the original photographer.
- We do not hold any responsibility over copyright issues, further than that discussed above. We recommend a small thumbnail of your name and the date to be added in the corner if you are worried about copyright issues.
- All uploads must be ‘.jpg’.
- All photographs must be under 1MB.
- Your email must be one that you often check as we will be contacting the lucky winner though this.
- You may upload a maximum of 3 photographs.
- Your photographs do not only have to be shot on Kodak Film. It can be shot on anything as long as it is FILM.
- The deadline is the 31/05/13 – The entry form will be closed at midnight
- The WINNER will be announced on the 01/06/13 (or 06/01/13 if your in America.)
Good luck everyone and happy snapping!