Dilşad Aladağ is an architecture student at Istanbul Technical University. She started taking photos at highschool, and also started with film camera. We featured her creative series "little drawings” here, and now here are 5 main reasons why Dilşad loves shooting film
1. It would be nice to try out
2. Film colors better than digital colors
3. You can get different taste every roll
4. I like getting excited before seeing photos
5. Absolutely for getting film burned photos
More of her work can be found on Lomography, Flickr and Behance.