Guchi-chan is a photographer from Italy although her nickname is a Japanese name: Guchi-chan. This is why she's fascinated by Japan.
"I love taking pictures though I am not a professional photographer, in fact I have so much fun doing so. I took analogue photos for many years before I dedicated myself to digital photography, but now I am back to analogue again since I have re-discovered its fascination."These are her five reasons to love film:
1. It is straight: especially when you use a toy camera, all you have to do is to look into the viewfinder and operate the shutter, otherwise it's just a matter between you eyes and the light.
2. It is unpredictable and unique: you never know exactly the outcome, especially when you use an expired or special film, or when you cross-process it.
3. It is tangible: you can actually hold a roll of film or a print.
4. It is thoughtful: you carefully think about each shot since you won't use Photoshop later.
5. It is patient: in a world where it seems normal to get everything right away, it teaches the art of waiting.
You can find her photos here: